Monday, June 18th - Friday, June 22nd
$220 Full Day - $150 Half Day
This program is designed to improve a player’s technical abilities in all aspects of the game (dribbling, passing, receiving, and shooting).
A specific concentration is also placed on your child’s ability to be comfortable and creative on the ball. In each session your child will be challenged to try new things with the ball, which will increase your child’s confidence. Your child will be encouraged to take chances and be reassured it’s okay to make mistakes.
In addition to the technical component, the Full Day Training Camp will improve your child’s tactical understanding in an individual and group setting. Throughout the entire camp, a strong emphasis will be placed on developing your child’s confidence, creativity, and individuality on the field. At the end of the week your child will leave a more technical player who has greater confidence and creativity.
- 9:00 am – 12pm (half-day)
- 9:00 am – 4:30pm (extended-day)
- 9:00 am – 12pm (Friday)
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am – Technical Drills / Games
- 10:30 am – 11:45 am – Small-Sided games
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Lunch (subway / Dominos)
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Indoor Soccer Trivia
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm – Technical Drills / Games
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm – 7v7 / 9v9 games